Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I cant not play this game, it`s frozen. Bubble Witch Saga is not worketh, i hope you can help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,I just checked and the game loads for me in both Chrome and Firefox.Do you have a lot of tabs open, is your computer memory full?Please also let me know if you have any adblockers or programs installed in your browser.Thank you,Johnny
Hello,
I just checked and the game loads for me in both Chrome and Firefox.
Do you have a lot of tabs open, is your computer memory full?
Please also let me know if you have any adblockers or programs installed in your browser.
Thank you,
Johnny
Hello Johnny this not worked, I do everything
Hello Zarbon,
Could you please run through the steps provided in this thread here and let me know if they resolve the issue:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Kind regards,