Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Got the latest update and my progress has disappeared and he button to enter the area. Uninstalled X2 and still not there. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy TwarDokus,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost this in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Sorry you lost your home upgrades Wendy, I'm not sure if they can be restored, but will let the King team know so they can help you with the missing button! It might help if you get a screenshot of that problem.