Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have Bubble Witch 3 on a Lumia 950XL phone running Windows 10.
When I ran out of lives, the time until the next recharge is showing as many thousands of minutes - currently 17887225.
I take it that this is a bug? When is it due to be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reinstalling has fixed it thanks.
You could also try uninstalling then reinstalling the game. Make sure you are connected to facebook or the Kingdom to save your progress first. You would lose any saved boosters or lives doing this but if connected will save where you are at.
Yes - the phone's even been rebooted since it happened.
Hi John, this can happen when the time on your device has been changed and confuses the game! It is usually resolved when you next open the game. Is your game still doing it now?