Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How do I get the upgrade to get the aiming line..I still have the original bubble buster
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry pjrob121, I'd not heard of this problem before. What device are you playing on? Have you tried loading the game on a different device to see if it is the same?
It is Bubble Witch 3, I watch you tube videos of others playing the game and they have a precision aiming line that allows them to aim before they shoot, My aiming line is like the original line on Bubble Witch2, I have to shoot before I get an aim
Are you asking about Bubble witch 2 or 3? The aiming line is automatically in Bubble Witch 3, so I don't understand how you can upgrade?
Are you using a mouse to play? You can see the aiming line if you hold down the mouse button...it only shoots if you let go.
I play on facebook using a laptop..I don't have any other device to use..I have a niece who plays I don't think she has the fiery precision aiming line ither