Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I am at lvl 69, and each time i get a black screen when i almost finished the level, what to do please?
I play on pc, via facebook with firefox browser.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have followed every step, the same day everything was ok, but however the day after, same issue.How come that i have this with 2 games and not with the 2 other games that i play?
I have followed every step, the same day everything was ok, but however the day after, same issue.
How come that i have this with 2 games and not with the 2 other games that i play?
Hi Erwin,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to have a look here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out.
Please follow all the steps as indicated and let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team