Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I saw a similar thread from a few months back but I believe with the most recent update that I can no longer open the game. It shows the orange King screen and crashes. I uninstalled it and re-installed it but it is still doing this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still no answer to fix this
Bubble witch version 2.6.2 and my Google pixel phone version is 7.1.2
Sorry about this :-( Thanks a lot for letting me know, which OS version do you have installed?
I just updated my phone. It is still doing it.
I have the HTC Google pixel Android phone. Started over a week ago. I don't get any error message from it.
Hi Michaela- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game crashing.
Please could you make sure that you have the latest OS update for your device too?
-Which model of device are you playing on?
- When did the problem start?
- Is there an error message?
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a Magical week!