🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

An error has occurred. We are doing our best to fix it, please try again. On Android and Facebook

Options
Linda-7
Linda-7 Posts: 2 Newbie

About 6 hours ago I was no longer able to play Bubble Witch 3 Saga.  It says follow Leila into the treasure cave, you click on go, see a short conversation between the two characters, the screen rolls up to the top of the walking stones and then it crashes.  It happens on my android phone and also when you play on pc in facebook.  

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care.  I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with the Treasure Cave!

Leila and her team has been hard at work trying to fix this so that you can go to the Treasure Cave again! You might notice that the Treasure Cave has ended, but you should have gotten another pop up inviting you to another one that will get you to the treasures!

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Have a Magical weekend!

• Haibisu
    Haibisu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem here, and it's still doing it since this morning, what can I do to solve it ?

• Suzie_Foix_Gooch
    Suzie_Foix_Gooch Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care.  I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with the Treasure Cave!

Leila and her team has been hard at work trying to fix this so that you can go to the Treasure Cave again! You might notice that the Treasure Cave has ended, but you should have gotten another pop up inviting you to another one that will get you to the treasures!

Have a Magical weekend!

I am also having this same problem with BW3. I can only get to the cave & it says "error try again". I've been trying since yesterday & it still won't work! Please fix!
  • Becci_Barnes
    Becci_Barnes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too am still experiencing this error.  The issue has not resolved and no new invite has been received.

• Louise_Rapley
    Louise_Rapley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a Magical weekend!

I'm having the same problem with Leila's cave and I've not received a 2nd pop up invitation to the game.
  • Linda-7
    Linda-7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a Magical weekend!

Yeah it is still happening on both platforms for me too. Really, just as I was getting addicted to this one. It was my go-to game to zone out. I will have to play something else this weekend until they figure it all out.
  • Meri_Bois
    Meri_Bois Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My Dragon was still there in her den and she lights the way but the game is still crashing. And it says that she will be leaving today so I couldn't even finish the job 

• Moe_nan
    Moe_nan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a Magical weekend!

Got same problem also .
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everyone for letting us know, I am sorry that the problem is not resolved. We are looking into this as soon as a top priority! 

• Kerry-2
    Kerry-2 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Thanks everyone for letting us know, I am sorry that the problem is not resolved. We are looking into this as soon as a top priority! 

I have the same problem did all the suggested things clear cache etc still doesn't work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?