🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I wrote a review for the game and it gave me a 20 gold bars. Well....

Options
Antonia_Torres
Antonia_Torres Posts: 1 Newbie

Well, I never received that reward for 20 gold bars. Help!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Antonia Torres,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• WiccAratta_Z
    WiccAratta_Z Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been having the  SAME type of PROBLEM with those GOLD BARS!

Bubble Witch 3 Sage asks me to 'Invite Friends' or to 'Share' the game with your contacts, then when I do, I'm supposed to receive my Gold Bars for doing so but NEVER RECEIVE MY GOLD BARS!!!  What's up with that?? NO Rewards for giving names/sharing the game with your friends???   When I try to receive my Gold Bars, the screen freezes and I have to restart the game and  I lose any Gold friggin Bars!  

This has now happened to me 8-10 different times!  So How many Gold Bars am I going to receive?  This should be a 'retroactive' reward payment from King Games.  What do you people think?  There has to be some fairness in this game.

(I contacted King on 3 various occasions and got the generic reply: 'Go to the King Care Community forum'..... ) :/

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi WiccAratta Z,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?