Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Lost all of my boosters after device reset, I see the answered questions, how do I get ahold of King to try and get them back? I contacted customer care and they sent me here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jill- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Were these items bought with Gold Bars, or were these won items? Thanks!
Hi Jill- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.
Were these items bought with Gold Bars, or were these won items?
Thanks!
I won all of these items