🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3 gift not receiving

Options
James_Alphonse
James_Alphonse Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not receiving the daily free gift though my friends are. I have never received them. Also, the owl appears and gives the option to send to all bubble friends but my friends are not receiving the lives. I send life requests to friends as do they to me and neither of us are receiving the requests??? This has been happening for at least the past month

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi James Alphonse,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• James_Alphonse
    James_Alphonse Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Still happening tony 

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Thank you for your answer James,

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed in Bubble Witch Saga 3.

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Please mention the Bubble Witch 3 Saga version you got installed.

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Still happening tony 

Thank you for your answer James,I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed in Bubble Witch Saga 3.You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help! Please mention the Bubble Witch 3 Saga version you got installed.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
  • CatLady3
    CatLady3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Once again, I'm not receiving my daily gifts and all my bolts that I've won while playing the game. This isn't the first time and it's getting tiresome. It's been going on for many weeks, more than a month... why can't you fix the problem? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?