Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I keep being thown out of this game. The screen freezes and then I'm thown out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynne,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga on your Android. Please let me know how you're getting on and if this still persists.
I recommend you to check for updates for both the software on your Android as well as the Bubble Witch 3 Saga app. Restart your mobile afterwards.
Kindly specify the make and model Android if this still happens.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Lynne,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I am sorry this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga on your Android. Please let me know how you're getting on and if this still persists.I recommend you to check for updates for both the software on your Android as well as the Bubble Witch 3 Saga app. Restart your mobile afterwards.Kindly specify the make and model Android if this still happens.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team