Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Let me put it like this. I'm on level 452 and have upgraded my house all the way. I've racked up 108548 stardust and haven't seen any cats, or beanstalk.
Somewhere (Google Play, King Care, ...) it says that the star cats are available beginning at level 51. Keep in mind though that star cats are a recent addition, like within the last couple months. Adding each of the 4 cats costs a certain amount of star dust in additions to Stella's home or later, the beanstalk world above the clouds for the star cats.
I was somewhere in the 300s when the star cats came out and completely done with Stella's house. I had acquired 90,000 star dust points while waiting for the surprise "coming soon" additional features. Now have 3/4 cats and I actually don't pay in star dust to use their powers because I haven't found it worth it; too random. I pay in star dust to add on to the beanstalk world for fun and for the booster rewards that come every now and then.
If you see white cats in front of Stella's home, those are the inactive star cats. If you've started seeing anything about "energy potions" or a pitcher of milk above Stella's home with a #/5, that's how close you are to your first star cat. Your GF must be putting more time into checking for fairies to touch and quests to complete for star dust points.