Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I am over level 320 and yet I still dont see cats in my stellas home. Why is that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't have the cats or beanstalk. I am at level 386 Stella's house has been done and getting the coming soon message for many many months. My husband has just started playing the game and he has the cat's already. He and I both have the same kind of phone and tablet he has cats I don't and I have been playing a lot longer.
Hi Badroe,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team