Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hi I was at level 225 and suddenly all my magic beam, sparkling bolt and sparkling blast is gone. I had 12 to 13 of each. What happen to them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok. If you didn't use them, did your game update, or did you uninstall the game and reinstall it?
Sometimes when games update or you uninstall etc, it can wipe boosters. Its totally not fair but unfortunately its because the boosters are saved on the device itself in the memory instead of in the game like on computer. So if you remove the game or sometimes the update wipes it briefly, that's why they go.
King recommends that you try not to save too many boosters so that they don't get lost
Yes
Hi,
I am so sorry for the delay in the response.
Are you still needing help?