Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I am at level 205 and still have not received star cats. When I send in the question I just get a generic computer generated response to ask other players. They do not know either. Please let me know how to get the cats at higher level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am at level 279 and I not received star cats. Please let me know how to get the cats at higher level.
Hi NYgirl,Thank you for asking your question here on King Care.Please check out our blog post hereKindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi NYgirl,
Thank you for asking your question here on King Care.
Please check out our blog post here
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team