Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I'm in the Library and I'm not getting the cat on the left/cauldron/bonus bubble. I'm on Chrome and have restarted game and PC but he's just not showing up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King can we get some answers on this?
I've just discovered this also Joan.It could be that they are testing to see how we manage without the special orb, or may be something is wrong?I will see if I can find out and get back to you.
I've just discovered this also Joan.
It could be that they are testing to see how we manage without the special orb, or may be something is wrong?
I will see if I can find out and get back to you.