Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Almost every time i close BW3 app on my Mac Book i lose 6-10 levels of progress. Frustrating am i missing a "save" function?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amy, I understand how frustrating that is as I have had it happen too, in my case I also play on the mobile app so it saves the progress for me, it must be worse having to re-play those Levels!I will alert the King Team to your problem as we were wondering if it was just me who had it happen or notDo you also have all the game info re-load every time as if it is the first time you see it?I am shown how to use Flynn for the mail and told about the piggy bank etc almost every time I load!
Hi Amy,
I understand how frustrating that is as I have had it happen too, in my case I also play on the mobile app so it saves the progress for me, it must be worse having to re-play those Levels!
I will alert the King Team to your problem as we were wondering if it was just me who had it happen or not
Do you also have all the game info re-load every time as if it is the first time you see it?
I am shown how to use Flynn for the mail and told about the piggy bank etc almost every time I load!