Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I send lives to all friends whenever I see that owl.Does that effect my account or cost anything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi JessieRey, no it does not cost you anything to send lives to all your friends :)The bonus is that when they receive them, they will send you some back.
I dont think it does send lives back. I like to send them out as much as possible. I keep that owl busy! Although only 2 people send them back to me & many times NO ONE does : (
I ALWAYS send that owl out with lives but I run out of lives a lot and end up with nothing.
Thank you for answering. I could not tell if it was using stardust or bars or lives, or ?