Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
For the past weeks I can't upgrade Stellas House. There's just a message which says "time to relax". Everybody around me playing the game can keep on building stuff. Why can't I?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am so sorry you are still having trouble. A co-superuser plays this and has the same issues too. I am adding it to the list of issues for our moderator to escalate again. I hope its sorted soon!
Thank you so much for your answer. Tried the link as well, still the same. It's so frustrating. :-(
Actually, I have a issue update!
I am so sorry you are having issues.
It is an issue many are facing, but the good news is that the studio are aware of it and are trying to find the source of the problem.
Unfortunately I cannot give you a timescale as they are waiting for more reports.
Could you also try this troubleshooting link here too please
Hi,
I am so sorry for the delay in the response.
Are you still needing help?