Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Why do your updates take away boosters you give and that we earn by playing for hrs to get them? I played for and got 2 Magic Beams and now they are gone. We should not have to use them until they are really needed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening Joan, I am so sorry you have lost your boosters. As you were playing on Facebook and not a phone or tablet, I am not sure that they should have vanished.Can you run through this troubleshooting and see if they reappear?I am going to raise this with one of the moderators and she will look into it for you. It is the weekend though now so it will likely be on Monday
Good evening Joan,
I am so sorry you have lost your boosters.
As you were playing on Facebook and not a phone or tablet, I am not sure that they should have vanished.
Can you run through this troubleshooting and see if they reappear?
I am going to raise this with one of the moderators and she will look into it for you. It is the weekend though now so it will likely be on Monday