Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Does family sharing mean we can play on each other’s game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lydia,
I take it you mean on iphone? From what I can gather is it means that you can download anything that the family have downloaded unless its set to private.
I tried it with purchased ringtones not long ago, as I was setting up my husbands phone and objected to paying twice for it. But it didn't work for that grrr.
I would assume though that although they can download the apps, it would still be dependent on having a Facebook or Kingdom profile to save progress. And if you don't do that, I would highly advise it as it saves lost progress problems later
I have a link about it anyway
https://www.apple.com/uk/icloud/family-sharing/