Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I lost my progress of my home. Please help me to have it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I log out from the account and the progress of my house is still in the beginning! I don t understand why this happened!
I did save the game through kindom account
Hi Fot Lig,
Did you save the game through Kingdom or Facebook? If you did, simply reconnect the game to the account and you should be back on the right track.
If you didn't, the game is not saved through our servers but only locally in your device and then it can get lost.
But it appears that you've been playing today so hopefully you're already back in the game
Jenny