Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Soon, waiting for new fantastic areas, we can relax. It's more than a month that says this and I do not go ahead with the missions, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aha, so its no good checking any app stores then for updates No worries, as soon as I know I will let you know. I really ought to write it down somewhere, I am sure she has told me before but I have a sieve for brains lol.
Yes, I'm playing through Facebook Thanks Chicken Slayer .
Hi Riccardo,
I am not sure of the release schedule but I do know that they are releasing them. Are you playing on a browser through Facebook? I am going to ask the moderator tomorrow when she is back online and see if she can find out for me