🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where is my beanstalk?

Options
Pam_Pittman-3
Pam_Pittman-3 Posts: 7 Level 2

I have completed Stella's house and for a brief moment, saw the starting of a beanstalk and it stated that I would have to give it fairy dust (i think) for it to grow.  Now, when I went back to it, the beanstalk is gone and all the friends below where I can collect fairy dust, is all gone too. Each time I go to the house, its says you did it and bubblerific, but nothing.... I have to completely come out of the game and go back in to play the levels.. Where did my beanstalk go and how do I get it back???

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Pam, 

We were having issues with Stella and her beanstalk, so I am going to go and find out if we still are. 

Can you let me know which device you are playing on please :)

• Pam_Pittman-3
    Options

Desktop windows 7, google chrome.. 

• Kimberley_Brown
    Kimberley_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do i up load my picture to my avatar 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Kimberley, do you mean on the game or on King care?

• Pam_Pittman-3
    Options

Back to my original question... You asked which device..  I'm on my desktop, Windows7, using google chrome.. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thankyou I am still waiting for a reply from the king care team :) 

• Pam_Pittman-3
    Options

Thankyou I am still waiting for a reply from the king care team :) 

Chicken Slayer.. Did you ever find out anything about my issue with the beanstalk? Still not able to do anything when I go to the Stella's house section. Its still just keeps saying you did it!! and then nothing.. I have to completely come out of the game to get back to playing the bubble games. I saw the stalk for a few seconds and then it disappeared and never came back.. Thanks for any help with this issue...
  • Pam_Pittman-3
    Options

Chicken Slayer, did you ever find out the answer to this?  I still can't do anything when I get to the section with Stella's house.. It's complete.. it's keeps telling me you completed it and bubblerific!!  I saw the starting of the beanstalk one time and then it went away..   I can't even collect fairies anymore as my teammates are no longer showing up at the bottom since completing her house. I don't even show up on others either anymore for them to collect fairies on mine.. I even went as far as deleting the game and installing it again, but it didn't help.. Thanks for any help..  

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Pam, the answer I had was rather vague, so I am going to ask again. 

Apparently there are different variations of Stella and the beanstalk as they are all officially in testing. So some players have more than others. One of my co-superstars said that like you, she hasn't had anything for months, it just stopped, so I will ask Mia our bw3 expert to see what she can find out. Hopefully she will see it Monday. I am so sorry you haven't yet had a reply, but all we seem to get is it is a test. Which isn't very helpful :(

• Pam_Pittman-3
    Options

Thank you.. at least I know I am not the only one..   Wish they would roll it on out for all the players instead of just a few..   Love playing the game.. thanks for all your help.. :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?