Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Je suis rendu au niveau 732 et je ne vois personne en avant de moi. Pourquoi? Y a t'il des personnes rendu plus loin et pourquoi je ne peux me comparer à eux? Et à quoi sert les bols d'or?
Merci
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its likely still the facebook connection issues that everyone is having. Its not connecting to Facebook friends so they are not showing at the moment
I am at level 739 and I don't see any players at a level further than me. I only see the players at the level less far than me. Pourquoi?
You're very welcome
You mean the level on the map goes gold? That's just to show you that you passed the level on the first try
what does it give to have gold markers
Ah thank you, that makes it easier. I try not to rely on google translate as it doesn't always get it right for me. I don't want to end up offending anyone :O
At the moment we have major connection and friends list issues with Facebook, the link here explains it better
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/lost-facebook-connection-more-info-here
I'm at level 732 and I don't see other players before me (or at a level higher than me) WHY? Are there players at a higher level and why I don't see them. I am connected with FB. Thank
Merci de nous avoir contactés. Nous sommes désolés, mais à l’heure actuelle, King Care est uniquement disponible en anglais et en espagnol. Visitez s'il vous plaît https://bubblewitch3saga.com