🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How can i get my own Meowsome star cats?

Options
Robyn_Strecker
Robyn_Strecker Posts: 1 Newbie

I Know how the featurs of The meowsome star cats work. What i want to know is how can i get my own Meowsome star cats on my own Stella profile in my own Stellas home. I am on Level 352 and i have not yet recieve my own Moewsome star cats. i have been playing for over a year now and after 5 months when i was playing. i got the game for my hubby and he recieved his Meowsome star cats after level 51. Please i also want my own Meowsome star cats

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Robyn,

We sometimes hear that husband and wife, who both play the game, do not have access to the same features or events. You would think that everyone would gets the same, especially from the same house, but it doesn't work like that.

The reason why only a limited percentage of players is entertained by these special and amazing characters is that we want to reduce any negative impact on our targets, should there be a fault or bug in the games.

This is a very relevant part of the release process which is not intended to alienate you or any player.

It’s important to stay positive in these circumstances… We only want to offer you the best gaming experience! Stay patient, It’s quite likely that they will be coming to you at some point so keep an eye on your game and for any upcoming updates!

I have a very interesting link that explains the reasons for this and I invite you to check it out: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-have-my-friends-got-a-feature-i-havent

Have a Cat-tastic weekend :)

- Mia, King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?