Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
None of the king games on my pc have sound. I'm using windows 10 on Chrome and have been for years. I do have sound on my iphone and ipad..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I used your solution and now I’ve got sound. Still done’t Have any friends showing up so I can’t request help. Do you have a for that? Thanks.
Hi Linda, it’s a chrome issue not a king issue for a change lol. It’s all to do with their new auto mute feature. Have a look at this link and follow the instructions from the main post, if that doesn’t help, check out my reply about the flag link.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games
this should work! Have a good day