🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

energy portion

Options
gapming
gapming Posts: 4 Newbie

i have played to level 950, but the cats never get energy portions upgrade, why?

also, the house is stopped letting me build new furniture for a long time.

please help

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi gapming, have you upgraded them already? It could be that there are no more current upgrades and the same for Stella's house. I know some parts of the house have been test features and not available to everyone. I will see what I can find out :)

• gapming
    Options

yes, i keep the most upgrade one, the cats from level 1 to 950 never get energy portion upgrade, so frustrated to see my wife's cats always upgrade but not for mine.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Have you tried  uninstalling the app, if playing on a device and reinstalling it? 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Apparantly it can happen if you regularly change times backwards and forwards, I don't know if you do this? To get extra lives etc?

• gapming
    Options

i have tried to uninstall and install again but still has the same problem

i didnt change the time at all.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for letting me know. I have passed this over to the moderating team. I didn't know people did change the time until one of my co-superstars told me, so I thought I had better check :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi, I don't have good news I am afraid. The moderator has said that there are different control groups for Stella and the cats as they are not fully released versions, they are still in testing modes. So some players have access to things that other players don't. It seems likely that you are in a different control group to your wife....they are done randomly so it makes no difference if they are in the same house. (My husband and I get that a lot on Paradise bay, he often has things I don't )

Keep checking for updates though as these control groups can change at any time and in future it might be you can do more than she can. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?