Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
i have played to level 950, but the cats never get energy portions upgrade, why?
also, the house is stopped letting me build new furniture for a long time.
please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I don't have good news I am afraid. The moderator has said that there are different control groups for Stella and the cats as they are not fully released versions, they are still in testing modes. So some players have access to things that other players don't. It seems likely that you are in a different control group to your wife....they are done randomly so it makes no difference if they are in the same house. (My husband and I get that a lot on Paradise bay, he often has things I don't )
Keep checking for updates though as these control groups can change at any time and in future it might be you can do more than she can.
Thank you for letting me know. I have passed this over to the moderating team. I didn't know people did change the time until one of my co-superstars told me, so I thought I had better check
i have tried to uninstall and install again but still has the same problem
i didnt change the time at all.
Apparantly it can happen if you regularly change times backwards and forwards, I don't know if you do this? To get extra lives etc?
Have you tried uninstalling the app, if playing on a device and reinstalling it?
yes, i keep the most upgrade one, the cats from level 1 to 950 never get energy portion upgrade, so frustrated to see my wife's cats always upgrade but not for mine.
Hi gapming, have you upgraded them already? It could be that there are no more current upgrades and the same for Stella's house. I know some parts of the house have been test features and not available to everyone. I will see what I can find out