🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How can you transfer your level from Kindle Fire to Fire 8 tablet?

Options
VirginiaChilders
VirginiaChilders Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm at Chapter 51 on Kindle Fire; starts from very beginning on Fire 8...

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Virginia, are you currently logged into either Facebook or the Kingdom on your Kindle fire?

If so, you need to connect on your new tablet. If you weren't come back and let us know and I will get a moderator to help you :)

• VirginiaChilders
    Options

Thanks Chicken Slayer!  I was not (and still not) logged in to either Facebook or the Kingdom on my Kindle Fire. I've sort of given up trying to sync my games and have begun the extremely boring task of starting over. I just completed Chapter 2 in Bubble Witch 3 (again) on Fire 8 tablet. :-(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Oooh noooo, don't do that. 

They might require you to either connect to one of them. Firstly because it makes it easier in future if you lose progress for yourself to connect to, and secondly because I don't think they can do it manually without your account. But I could be wrong. Either way, I will pass this to the moderators list for tomorrow and she will be able to advise you further. Don't worry though, I am sure she can help :)

• VirginiaChilders
    Options

Thanks again...I really appreciate your input and help!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You are very welcome :) Its no fun having to start again if you don't want to :(

• VirginiaChilders
    Options

Oooh noooo, don't do that. 

They might require you to either connect to one of them. Firstly because it makes it easier in future if you lose progress for yourself to connect to, and secondly because I don't think they can do it manually without your account. But I could be wrong. Either way, I will pass this to the moderators list for tomorrow and she will be able to advise you further. Don't worry though, I am sure she can help :)

Thanks again...I really appreciate your input and help!
  • VirginiaChilders
    Options

You are very welcome :) Its no fun having to start again if you don't want to :(

I just logged in through King on my Fire 8 and miraculously, I'm back to my Chapter 51! Yaaay!! Thanks again for your help...I really appreciate it!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo that is excellent!!! At least you know now if you lose progress, how you were connected. 

You are very welcome, happy bubbling!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?