Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I get no sound on any of the king games all of them there is no sound
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for using King care.
In order to get you the best help in future, you are better off starting a new thread, but its ok, I can try and help you here.
Were you connected to Facebook or the Kingdom on your old phone? If so you need to reconnect to it on the new phone.
If not, come back and let me know and I will pass your question over to the moderators
I was on levet 317 bought a new phone and it was not put back on my fon so I had to install it back therefor I had to start over from tha beginning my question is will u put me back on that level been playing this game a year this is not the first time this has happen will u fix my problem
Hi Steven, thank you for posting on King care.
Please see this thread for help
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games#entry_162846