Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I updated my game yesterday 8 May 19 but i am not getting my portal to lvl 1000 as written in update. I have signed in also and not yet getting please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Aryan!
I just sent you a private message in order to help you
- Mia, King Care Team
One of my co superstars said it might be an event that was limited time. What level are you on? We’re just checking for you
Hi Aryan,
Firstly have you completely closed the app. Checked for an update again. Gone to settings> Apps> BW3> storage> Clear cache.
Restarted your phone?
It might be that you end up having to uninstall, reboot then reinstall the app but hopefully the first parts should work