Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Checked for updates, last one on Apr.28 Turned ph. off, removed battery then restarted. I did get two cats back for one game. I reinstalled game. Still no cats. Could it have been your new update? Please help, getting frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judith, thanks for posting here. I have just sent you a private message to help you out. Speak there ;-)
Hi Judith, thanks for posting here. It could be that the cats are still in testing, and when in testing they are given to random players as part of control groups. Every so often players are switched around.However, it could just as easily be a glitch. As you have tried troubleshooting, I will pass this over to one of the team to see if I can get you some further information
Hi Judith, thanks for posting here.
It could be that the cats are still in testing, and when in testing they are given to random players as part of control groups. Every so often players are switched around.
However, it could just as easily be a glitch. As you have tried troubleshooting, I will pass this over to one of the team to see if I can get you some further information