Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hi, I have been playing Bubble Witch 3 for a while now, the first time I played the Trixies challenge, I received rewards, but have not received any since....
Hi, I have not received any rewards for the Trixies challenge...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Samantha,Sorry you haven't been receiving what you deserve Would you be able to tell me what event you took part of so I can see what you are missing, please?Looking forward to your reply, until then, have a bubble-icious day!- Mia
Hey Samantha,
Sorry you haven't been receiving what you deserve Would you be able to tell me what event you took part of so I can see what you are missing, please?
Looking forward to your reply, until then, have a bubble-icious day!
- Mia