🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

POP! POOF! Game crashes after each level I win!

Options
Snagglepuss
Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2

I'm on Level 543 and all day today the split-second I win a level the game freezes then disappears. Worst of all a few of them had the offer "Win this and get a gift." But I didn't get the gift or any of the gold pins either after restarting the game. At least it DID pass me to the next level. Ugh! Restarting after every win is tiresome.Is there some problem?

Best Answer

• Dibs
    Dibs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello you two,

I am really sorry that you are having issues with the game! Can I ask you on which device/platform you are playing, please? Remember to always update the App or your browser and keep cache and cookies cleared regularly. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you, guys. Until then, have a nice day!

- Mia

I've tried it on various platforms it still crashes, and I can also confirm the same as @JB Rekab stated below it's only with new levels, I went through the basic troubleshooting things myself, checked for updates, and even reinstalled the game.I did notice however, that another possibly relevant change was the game I mentioned above started being advertised Spam style (every time I wanted to change what I was doing in the game etc) and that's when the crashing issue started. Another change I noted was the fact that "new" things were coming to the home area.

Answers

• Dibs
    Dibs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello you two,

I am really sorry that you are having issues with the game! Can I ask you on which device/platform you are playing, please? Remember to always update the App or your browser and keep cache and cookies cleared regularly. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you, guys. Until then, have a nice day!

- Mia

I've tried it on various platforms it still crashes, and I can also confirm the same as @JB Rekab stated below it's only with new levels, I went through the basic troubleshooting things myself, checked for updates, and even reinstalled the game.I did notice however, that another possibly relevant change was the game I mentioned above started being advertised Spam style (every time I wanted to change what I was doing in the game etc) and that's when the crashing issue started. Another change I noted was the fact that "new" things were coming to the home area.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?