🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I have been waiting for the cats on my home page for 4 months now.. I

Options
peela23
peela23 Posts: 2 Newbie

I even used a gold bar to rush it a couple months ago and it just vanished. Now it is telling me to sit back and relax, changes are coming. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Peela23, different features have different allowances at the moment as Stella and her cats are still in the testing phase. So some players have more than others. 

Keep checking your app store for updates and hopefully at some point there will be something waiting :)

• peela23
    peela23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

But the thing that bothers me the most is I am not even able to do any updates at Stella's home and then I miss out on quests. If this bug is not fixed soon, I might just uninstall it and try a different version or something. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will see if there are any updates :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Peela,

and thanks, Chicken Slayer, for pointing the post to me.

@Peela, as Chicken Slayer mentioned, Stella's house and the Cars are currently only available to a test group of players.

The thing is that, before releasing these kind of new features, the Game Studio always chooses a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it.

They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this is frustrating, especially if you don't have access to the house nor quests just yet, but rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're eager to get the great daily gifts!

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid I have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen :/

Hopefully everyone will have access to this new and exciting challenge soon! You can read more about our testing phases here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events 

I hope this makes sense to you, and again, sorry if that is frustrating.

I wish you a bubble-iffic Monday ;-)

- Mia

PS: You can try to uninstall and re-install the game... that might change the testing group you're in and grant you access to the house and the cats... even though I cannot guarantee this will work. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?