Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I too am suddenly having the no connection pop up in Bubble Witch 3. Everything’s connected and Facebook is signed in. I suspect it may have started right after the latest iPhone update. Any other ideas how to correct this for iPhones?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It was maybe something that was fixed in the background then! Thank you so much for letting me know, glad its working now
Nothing I did made a difference, then a few days ago it suddenly was working fine. There have been a couple iPhone updates and not sure if any game updates but whatever it was, it is fixed now.
Hi Cheryl and thank you for posting on King care.
I have had that exact same issue. I noticed the lack of connection happens when the quest has finished but it hasn't registered in your game.
Are you connected to either the Kingdom or Facebook? Try this troubleshooting to see if it helps.