Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
The last few levels, when I've won, the game (BW3) shuts down and I don't get credit for stars I've earned. It does, however credit me for winning the level. This started around the time I had to sign the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ken, That privacy setting seems to be getting in the way of a lot of players games all over the place. Can you try the troubleshooting for either Android or iOS and let me know if it helps please
Hi Ken,
That privacy setting seems to be getting in the way of a lot of players games all over the place.
Can you try the troubleshooting for either Android or iOS and let me know if it helps please