Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I lost my game!!! Bubble Witch Saga 3 “level 750+.” It started me back at the very beginning. Please help me get my game back!! A lot of work getting to my level, thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning Huera, thank you for posting in the community.
I can understand the hard work that has gone into your game. Were you previously connected to either Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, you just need to log in again. I am giving you a link HERE that explains how to do this.
If you were not, follow the instructions to make an account to save your progress on, then contact the email team via the link it gives you and they will help you get your progress back