Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have passed several levels with boxes. I am not receiving my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hehe, I figured out
I've sent you a private message to speak about your boosters. You can find it by clicking on the envelop near your avatar on the top right corner!
Speak soon
Pops open!!! LOL, not poos open..
Once I complete the level the box automatically poos ooen advising I've gotten those boosters. However, when I begin the next level I notice those boosters aren't there, only the ones I already had.
Hey Amanda,
Sorry to hear! Is it that you click to open the box but the booster does not get added or what's the issue exactly, please?
Looking forward to more details from you, until then, have a great day :-)
- Mia