Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
When I try to play BW3 or CCSS, all I get is a message "An error occured, we are working on a solution. Try again later"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Anna,
Sorry to hear, I can imagine it's frustrating not to be able to play
What device are you playing on? Please have a look at these blog posts and follow the steps, that should solve your issue:
Android: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
IOS: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
If you're playing on your PC or laptop, remember to clear cache an cookies regularly and keep your browser up-to-date. Also avoid running heavy sites or softwares in the background.
Let me know how that goes and if you're still having issues, please send me a screenshot!
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you and until then, have a bubble-icious day :-)
- Mia