Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I don’t have the music, only sound effects while playing the game. And yes, everything is set to on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok I’ll may give it a try. When I get brave enough!
You just need to reconnect to Facebook then
I’m connected to face
Are you connected to Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, you just need to log in. If not the team can restore progress but you would be on 2 stars for every level you have already completed. And you would lose saved boosters, but if the issues are fixed by a reinstall, they might be able to give you something back
No because I’m afraid I’ll lose my gamr prgress
On pc? Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to see if it brings it back?
I’m using Safari but I play the app.
Hey Wren, thanks for posting on King care.
Can you tell me which browser you are using please