Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I was playing without logging into Facebook. When I finally decided to join with Facebook I lost all my helps that would allow me to reach 3 stars on every level. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Darlene, you can still clear cache on android, you need to go into settings, apps, BW3, storage and then it will give you the option to clear cache. Its just hidden a bit.
The star cats are an issue at the moment, can you go onto facebook on the computer? As that is a workaround if you see this link
https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/superstar-information-post-star-cats-are-not-activating
Thank you chicken, but that didn't work. Playing without connecting to Facebook allowed me to have sleeping cat boosters. I'm sorry, I don't know what they're called. Now that I'm connected to Facebook they're gone. I deleted Facebook. With Androids update clearing cache on the game isn't an option. I deleted Facebook open the game then close the game reinstalled Facebook reconnected and still the same issue.
Hi DarleneR, thanks for contacting King care.
I have a link here that you will need to contact the team directly, who will hopefully be able to help you (The contact link is towards the bottom of that link)
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep