Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I forgot my password for B.W.3.
I requested a reset but have not received the email to do so. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Brandi,Have you checked your spam folder in your inbox? Also, do you have a filter for emails? Sometimes some automatic emails might not make it through.Make sure that those two are working well and that you've looked inside your spam folder just in case and then please come back to us with an answer on what the situation is :-)Speak soon!- Mia
Hey Brandi,
Have you checked your spam folder in your inbox? Also, do you have a filter for emails? Sometimes some automatic emails might not make it through.
Make sure that those two are working well and that you've looked inside your spam folder just in case and then please come back to us with an answer on what the situation is :-)
Speak soon!
- Mia
Hey Brandi, I will pass this over to the moderating team