Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I need the whole video tutorial too show without all the stupid blurred out b.s.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jason, can you give me the level video you need and where you are getting it from?
Youtube have a lot of videos on, but not many are actually made by King. Some bloggers are better than others. I know one of my co-superstars makes them but the only blurred bits usually are other peoples names/photos as that is for data protection. If you let me know which level, I will find it for you
Please fix that problem so I can see it all as a matter a fact so we all can or what is there that y'all trying too hide behind that blur because it ain't helping at all if y'all gonna do that there ain't no use of y'all showing us this video tutorial or any other's either just being honest I'm Redneck and ain't afraid too speak my mind