Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
My game is currently stuck after a purchase, I can not get back in and play. Will I loose everything, including the purchase?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Marlene, have you managed to solve your issue yet? If not, I'm sure the CS team will be getting back to you in no time!
In the meantime, why not take your chance to win a few boosters? Have a look here, it's super easy
Good luck!
Mia
Hi Marlene, my advice would be to wait as long as you can and then restart. If you lose your purchases but have been charged, then please follow this link for the help you need. It will require sensitive data we cannot help with on a public forum you see, so you will need to contact them via that link info