🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Trixies Challenge (BWS-3)... all 4th trixie candies disappeared without warning.

Options
Melissa_Derr
Melissa_Derr Posts: 8 Level 2

I have been working on my 4th trixie for too many hours to admit to.  Then, after winning some candies when it went back to the main screen to deposit them into my chest I got the Wands Unite message.  I had to hit Okay, so I did to make it unblock the screen and I saw to my horror that I am back down to zero candies out of 200 with 8 hours to go.  BTW, the wands unite are the same people.  Please give me back my candies without running down my clock.  So unfair and uncool!  I came here to find the solution but found nothing of use to fix the problem.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Melissa,

and really sorry, we've been having some issues with the Trixies challenge... We are unable to add the candies and time back, unfortunately, but I have added some boosters and Fairy Dust to your account as compensation.

You'll find these out when restarting the game. I am sorry again and hope the boosters help you make it back to the game ;-)

Let me know how it goes and good luck!

- Mia

PS: Don't miss a chance to win 150 Gold bars! Simply comment there to participate. Good luck ;-)

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Melissa,

and really sorry, we've been having some issues with the Trixies challenge... We are unable to add the candies and time back, unfortunately, but I have added some boosters and Fairy Dust to your account as compensation.

You'll find these out when restarting the game. I am sorry again and hope the boosters help you make it back to the game ;-)

Let me know how it goes and good luck!

- Mia

PS: Don't miss a chance to win 150 Gold bars! Simply comment there to participate. Good luck ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?