🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do you get decent points in BW3?

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,395 Pet Rescue Moderator

Ok, so I need YOUR help for a change :)

I like playing Bubble witch 3 but have no skill really, not ashamed to admit that haha. 

How do you get higher points? I concentrate on removing all the bubbles in as little moves as I can, and of course go for the biggest cluster of bubbles that I can, but it doesn't give me points. 

Can you give me some of your playing tips to help me see where I am going wrong?

And of course, if I get a higher score in 123, well who doesn't need more boosters? Have you seen this contest too? Just don't forget to leave me your helpful tips before you run to enter :D

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Chicken Slayer! You can try use Leo, the yellow Kitty :) 

Leo has the power of Points! Once activated, he releases 3 stars onto the game board that will automatically give you the required points for 1, 2 and 3 star score. However, be careful! You must make a match with the Star Bubble to take advantage of this great benefit - it isn't enough to knock it off the board as the Bubble is then lost and you won’t be able to collect the points!

I think that might help, but I'm looking forward to some other tips! Anyone? 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,395 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Aha I always forget about that one, thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?