Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
This is not the first time this has happened, Played the event all weekend long. Go to claim the chest rewards -NOTHING. No mention of the event or the rewards - please advsie what happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@Jo Ray I am very sorry about this, I have now added some goodies to your account! :-)
Thanks!
Thank you I will pass this over to the team but its the weekend now, so it will be the beginning of the week before a mod sees it
Hiya - as a group I think we were up to the fourth chest - hope that helps
Meant to add if you can let me know which chest you got to, I can pass it over to one of the moderators who will hopefully be able to look into it for you
Hi Jo Ray, thank you for posting. How many chests did you manage to complete? I must admit, I completed before the event ended but I did get everything. When its only random players it could be something local on your device.
Can you tell me which chest you got up to? And which device/OS are you playing on, then we can try some basic troubleshooting and hope it works properly next time