Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hi, I play the game BubbleWitch3 but I can’t empty my piggy bank. I get a lot of gold but I can’t store them. Hope someone can help me get my gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robin, to clear the piggy bank you need to buy the gold bars in there. Its like a way of earning gold to buy at a cheaper price. Clicking on buy would tell you how much it costs in your currency and if you continue, takes you to the payment store. Once completed your gold balance goes up and the piggy bank has emptied and you can start saving them again.
Whether you choose to buy or not is up to you, but if you buy gold, it is cheaper that way