🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Empty my piggy bank

Options
Robin_Eijkels
Robin_Eijkels Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I play the game BubbleWitch3 but I can’t empty my piggy bank. I get a lot of gold but I can’t store them. Hope someone can help me get my gold 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Robin, to clear the piggy bank you need to buy the gold bars in there. Its like a way of earning gold to buy at a cheaper price. Clicking on buy would tell you how much it costs in your currency and if you continue, takes you to the payment store. Once completed your gold balance goes up and the piggy bank has emptied and you can start saving them again. 

Whether you choose to buy or not is up to you, but if you buy gold, it is cheaper that way :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Robin, to clear the piggy bank you need to buy the gold bars in there. Its like a way of earning gold to buy at a cheaper price. Clicking on buy would tell you how much it costs in your currency and if you continue, takes you to the payment store. Once completed your gold balance goes up and the piggy bank has emptied and you can start saving them again. 

Whether you choose to buy or not is up to you, but if you buy gold, it is cheaper that way :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?