🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

The game is Bubble Witch Saga 3 please fix i

Options
cstrait
cstrait Posts: 1 Newbie

I have written several times but I don't get any answers. So whenever I play the game and I run out of lives and I closed the game out to wait for more lives when I sign back in it goes back to the level I was playing but it's like I never played that level before and it goes to the first time I'm playing it when I've actually played it more than once but lost. Also on the battles the Star battles it doesn't complete the battles and it doesn't tell me if I want to Lost. Also the Stars are not collecting in the piggy bank and also I have lost several of the green and the blue and the the red and yellow boosters that I get on the everyday play like on day 3 you get a bolt on day 5 to get a green thing and I had six of the blue things I don't know where they came from but they disappeared the next day so I would appreciate if you would reset my game to the way it used to play with no bugs in it I was really enjoying this game but now it's just pissing me off also when I turn off the sound it comes back to being on the next time I log in. I do not like the sound because it wakes up my baby when I'm playing games so can you please reset my game this is more than once I have spent a fortune on gold bars playing this game so the least you could do is fix it to where it works correctly

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Cheryl,

And thanks for posting! I have edited your post and removed our full name and game ID for privacy reasons, but I made sure to keep it so you won't have to repeat yourself :)

I'm sorry to hear you're having a few issues with the game. Once set, the sound settings should not change and the levels should not change.

From your comment, I took it that you're playing on Facebook from a PC or laptop - My guess is that your browser is not up-to-date. Could you please make sure to run the latest updates for it as well as clear cookies and cache? That sounds simple but solves issues most of the time!

If that does not help however, can you please let me know what browser you're using?

Let me know how that goes and until then, have fun :)

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?